Book Proposal Development
You’ve got a great idea for a nonfiction book, but you’re not sure how to pitch it or who will be interested. Not to worry. We’ll help you develop a proposal that gives your book a competitive edge with agents and publishers.
What we do:
• Help you understand the key components of a proposal
• Assess the strengths and weaknesses of your idea
• Uncover your book’s unique value proposition: What makes it (and you) stand out?
• Define your target audience, competitive titles, and overall positioning
• Help you draft, develop, and revise proposal materials, including sample chapters
• Provide a final polish so your proposal is presented professionally
•Identify agents and publishers who welcome projects like yours